EndPoint ID Drop Count Test Kit, Neutralizing Amine
Our Neutralizing Amines test kit was designed for testing neutralizing amines in condensate. Neutralizing amines are added to the steam to keep condensate pH in the alkaline range and prevent carbonic acid attack on the return line system.
Express results as:
Diethylaminoethanol (DEAE)/ Diethylethanolamine (DEEA)
Build your brand with EndPoint® ID test kits that are private labled with your company logo and contact information. EndPoint ID test kits include color pictures, icons and video to help simplify the testing process. Each kit comes with instructions, reagents, and test vial all packaged in a durable plastic case. Test kit case and reagents can be private labeled with your company logo and contact information.
EndPoint ID Features:
- Color coded caps for easy test parameter identification
- Color pictures to help identify color changes while testing
- Scannable QR codes link to training videos via your smart phone
- Visual icons for testing and safety tips to remind users of best practices
- Interferences are listed for increased accuracy
- Printed on durable synthetic paper that is waterproof, chemical-resistant and tear-resistant
- Private labeled with your company logo and contact information